Wednesday 11 May 2011

Tells Piers Morgan That She Doesn't Want Kids Chelsea Handler 'Casually' Dated 50 Cent


Chelsea Handler is finally confessing the obvious.

With the release of her new book "The Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me," Handler is admitting to more than her current relationship with Uma Thurman's ex, Andre Balazs. Though she's been quietly dating the hotelier for four months, the comedienne and author is also coming clean about her past romance with 50 Cent.

Handler said that they dated, very causally" she admits of the her highly speculated involvement with the rapper. "He's a very sweet, nice guy... I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated."

Handler adding that, "He's a great guy... he's the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine. He's a sweetheart, he's great, he's funny. He has a great sense of humor."

As for whether wedding bells are in her future, Handler plays coy about where any relationship may or may not go. She refuses to discuss the possibility of marriage with the CNN host, but explains that a formal union isn't really on her priority list, though "anything could happen."

When it comes to "little Chelseas" in the future, Handler confirms: "No, that definitely not going to happen... I'm not somebody that wants to be a mother."

"And I don't really want to procreate and have my own genes in front of me," she laughs. "I don't want another one of me... she would be awful. She would be terrible! I wouldn't do that to a man, I wouldn't do that to the country."

While Handler is a lot to handle, we hardly think having more people like her in the world would be a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts